![]() |
| The epic beard. |
I didn't know either until last year when he grew out his beard for 12 full months. Said beard then took on it's own persona. I couldn't go anywhere with the beard without hearing "man, that beard is epic" or "great beard" from every other man the beard and I encountered.
I'm all for beards but I prefer my husband and being married to the beard got a little, well, hairy. I was thankful when the one year mark arrived and the beard had a long dicey encounter with a razor.
The beard has been gone for barely two months and my hubby is already longing for it's return. So I thought, "How can a girl make the most of this legendary facial hair?"
And Beard for Glory was born.
Here's the deal folks - we're letting you in on a little marital wager. (Are we the only ones who do this when there is a disagreement? The wager part not the public on the interwebs marital disagreement part.)
Visit Beard for Glory and vote with your wallet. $5 buys you one day - beard or no beard.
On Valentine's Day, whoever has the most "days", or votes, wins. The beard grows or it goes for that number of days. YOU decide. The Point - ALL the money we raise gets us closer to bringing Glory home. Our goal for Beard for Glory is $5,000.
Ladies, if you consider yourself my friend, would you please skip your latte this week and buy a day or two for me? You know where I'm coming from right?









this is hilarious! will there be a way to see which one is winning along the way or will we have to wait until the end to see? :)
ReplyDeletebrilliant! can't wait to vote!
ReplyDeleteBest adoption fundraiser idea EVER!
ReplyDeleteThis has to be the coolest adoption fundraiser EVER!
ReplyDelete