photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 7, 2012

Waiting: Month 7 (The wait is over. For now.)

We will not be adopting Moise. 

I have pounded the pavement, argued with God and had a good cry. I'm still not sure what is next. Or why what happened has happened to us.  

There are a lot of details surrounding this situation and we are still processing everything. 

For now, we are going to step away from international adoption. We are tired. Four years is a long time to be living this roller coaster and we need a break. 

Please pray for peace and clarity. We have two decisions to make: what is next for our family and what to do with our knowledge of the plight of children in Africa and all over the world.

11 comments:

  1. I know this has been a long and grueling process for y'all but am encouraged by your faith and obedience to God! Praying for you guys as you seek God on what's next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. difficult and complicated...i can't imagine all your family is feeling now. still praying for all of you. -jessica r.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May the gentle rain from the sky today be a reminder that Jesus cries with you and because of the plight of the children, His children. May His tears wash over you and remind you that your sorrow is engulfed in the sea of His compassion. One day He WILL wipe away every tear. For this day I wait and my soul groans with you, dear sister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you sweet friend. You can come cry here whenever. -Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. My heart aches for you as we know, all to well, the pain you are experiencing. Give yourself time to grieve! We will keep you in our prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My heart aches for you, Lindsay!!! I am praying for your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no. I'm so sorry Lindsy. Praying for God's peace and guidance for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our hearts ache for you all. Will be praying the Lord makes your paths straight.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We will be praying with you...I can't imagine what has happened....but know that God is with you in the pain.

    ReplyDelete